Box Trading System
On a 15 minute chart, draw a box between 6:45 CET (GMT+1) and 13:45
(GMT+1) and during following session between 13:45 and 18:45 enter
long/short if candle close above/below the box.
Download the box drawing indicator
and teplate. Similar indicator is
here (works fine without template.)
Adjust according your needs.
Enter long (buy)
- when candle close over London session box
Enter short (sell)
- when candle close below London session box
- 30 pips. If stop loss is hit take reverse trade with 20 pips target
and pips SL.
- 20 pips. Otherwise exit at close of US session.
- Best used on GBP/USD and EUR/CAD. This strategy is easy to backtest.
Need help? Do not you understand the system? We will help
Foreign exchange trading carries a high level of
risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Do not invest more
money than you can afford to lose. You can lose some or all of your
initial investment. Any performance claims on this site are not
necessarily indicative of future results.